An official Indiana State University transcript is a complete record of a student's academic work at Indiana State University. Both paper and electronic transcripts can be ordered online at anytime by current or former students. Please see electronic transcripts for more information about this option.
- Individuals who have access to the MyISU Portal: To request transcripts, log on to the MyISU Portal. One of the options will be to "Order Official Academic Transcript" under the Student tab. Clicking that link will take the user to the ISU Transcript Ordering Portal. Anyone who enters the transcript ordering site through their MyISU Portal account will be able to order transcripts immediately. Transcript requests can typically be processed within one business day of the completed order.
- Individuals who do not have access to the MyISU Portal: To request transcripts, individuals will need to create an account on the ISU Transcript Ordering Portal. The initial process of creating an account on that system could take up to two business days, as the Office of Registration and Records will need to validate the account information with our official records. Once the account is established, transcript requests typically can be processed within one business day of the completed order.
Note: Once individuals have reached the ISU Transcript Ordering Portal, the site will walk them through placing their orders, including delivery options and fees. Status updates of orders will be emailed to the email account listed on the order.
- Certified Electronic PDF Official Transcript: $10.00
- Official Paper Transcript to be mailed: $12.00
- Official Paper Transcript to be picked-up: $12.00
- Faxed Paper Transcript: $20.00
Note: Holds may prohibit processing of transcript requests.
For further information or assistance with Indiana State University transcript services, contact the Office of Registration and Records at 812-237-2020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Catalog of Indiana State University is the document of authority for all students. The requirements given in the Catalog supersede information issued by any academic department, program, college, or school. The University reserves the right to change the requirements at any time. The right to correct errors is also reserved.