Instructions for enrollment verification are provided below. For assistance, contact the Office of Registration and Records.
Veterans Enrollment Verification
In order to receive veterans educational benefits, students must verify enrollment with the University and with Veterans Affairs (if required) on a regular basis. For instructions, visit enrollment verification.
All Other Enrollment Verification
Students can print enrollment verification certifications and view enrollment history (from Fall 2006 forward) via the Web. This service is provided through the National Student Clearinghouse, a non-profit organization serving the higher education community.
This on-line service enables students to:
- Print enrollment verification certificates to send to health insurers, housing providers, or other organizations requiring proof of a student’s enrollment.
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to lenders.
- Obtain a list of their student loan lenders, and link to real-time loan information.
- View their enrollment history.
- View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at their request.
- Log on to the MyISU Portal using Sycamore login and password.
- Click on the "All Users" tab.
- Click on "Enrollment Verification" located in the upper left-hand corner under "Registration and Records Quick Links," and follow the instructions.
Note: International students without a Social Security Number who need enrollment verification certificates must contact the Office of Registration and Records.
The Catalog of Indiana State University is the document of authority for all students. The requirements given in the Catalog supersede information issued by any academic department, program, college, or school. The University reserves the right to change the requirements at any time. The right to correct errors is also reserved.