- Bayh College of Education: Education Student Services
- College of Arts and Sciences: Student Academic Affairs
- College of Health and Human Services: Change of Major/Minor/Degree Type Form
- College of Technology: Technology Student Services
- Scott College of Business: Student Services Office
- For a list (and overview) of all ISU majors, visit undergraduate programs.
- To determine how previously earned ISU credit applies toward completion of a particular ISU major, use the "What-If Analysis" tool. To access, log on to MyISU Portal; click Student Tab; select DARS Menu; select Submit an Audit; then select the What-If Analysis and follow the instructions.
- For a list of minors, visit undergraduate programs.
- International students should contact an immigration advisor in the University's Center for Global Engagement regarding changes in their academic programs and possible impact on student visa and immigration status.
- Financial aid recipients should contact the University's Office of Student Financial regarding changes in their academic programs and possible impact on financial aid.
- Veterans Benefits: Students receiving educational benefits through Veterans Affairs must report any change in program or major. For instructions, see veterans services.
The Catalog of Indiana State University is the document of authority for all students. The requirements given in the Catalog supersede information issued by any academic department, program, college, or school. The University reserves the right to change the requirements at any time. The right to correct errors is also reserved.